06 October 2011

Site Redesign (and back from summer)

  It's been a while since this place got a fresh coat of paint.  As a part of shaking off the summer rust in EvE I thought I would take the time to spruce things up around here as well.  First off I contact Rixx Javix over at Evoganda for a shiny new banner design (which also carries over to my killboard).  I really like what he's done with the banner(s), his work is always impressive though.

  In other news things have been active but nothing much worth posting about sadly.  As a new CEO there is plenty of work to be done in and out of game but luckily the Night Thiefs are a strong group of mature guys and it's been pretty fun so far.  There has been plenty of work settling in the new alliance and everyone is trying to shake off both the rust of summer and the distrust of CCP that have combined to make logging in harder and harder this year.  I think Helmar's Post goes a long way towards re-establishing the faith that this game won't just up and quit on us in the near future but it's pretty easy to say the right things so I'll be waiting a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment