02 December 2011

So Pretty

  So, as it's all over the blogosphere; Crucible has landed and it includes some sexy new visuals.  For the bitter vets it also includes an array of changes that are both small and huge at the same time.  Little things like fixing the font and making destroyers actually work are going a long way in repairing a bit of the rift that had grown between CCP and the EvE community.  A lot of people are wondering what amazing things could have been done if CCP had put this type of energy into EvE all along.  For my money, I'm so glad these changes have come but I understand CCP's need to expand their repertoire.  I do hope CCP keeps up the good work they've displayed with this patch even when they do move back to the other projects they had to put on the back-burner to keep EvE from fail-scading.

  For me it's been a good month even if I haven't written anything; I'm lazy :)  Had a fair amount of kills http://edk.evemeatay.info/?a=home&m=11&y=2011 and had a lot of fun which is really all that matters.  Luckily I was able to do this without getting as much playing time as I'd really hoped for; and also spending about a metric shit-ton of my time doing logistics.  I'm looking forward to the new POS fuels personally, but just in case I've put far too much current style fuel in the POS's in the event something goes haywire on us.  I was a little sad about the delay in seeding the new fuel BPO's but I managed to get a set for cheap so I'm happy in the end.  I'm not sure how much research effort I should put in but it appears I should put in at least some.

-Meatay

No comments:

Post a Comment