01 January 2009

EvE Online Websites

Creation of EvE online Corporation or Alliance websites for a small (isk) fee. 



I have created a website for my own corporation using blogger (HTML vs. a standard theme).  You can view the site here Aurelius Federation

If your corporation or alliance would like a new website please contact me. 

I use blogger because I want to allow all of the corporate directors the option of being contributors/admins which is exceptionally easy with blogger.  Once the site is up and running I just send directors an email via the permissions tab and they can setup a gmail (or use their current one) to manage the site.  When they accept I make them admins and remove myself.

If this is something that appeals to you email me at evemeatay@yahoo.com or evemail "Meatay" in game.

No comments:

Post a Comment