15 May 2011

Relaxing in EvE

  It's been a while since I last posted, mostly because of vacations and general lethargy.  Not a whole lot happened in the past week or so except for the loss of two interdictors in a row http://killboard.apotheosisofvirtue.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=9607 & http://killboard.apotheosisofvirtue.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=9608.  That Sabre had seen me through a lot of good fights and I was a bit sad to see it go, but learned a lesson about keeping alignment up when facing Machariels.  Don't be lazy kids, keep moving to stay alive.

  I was going to post something about the jump bridge changes but actually decided against it.  I'm not upset with the changes themselves but I would like to ask CCP for some clarification on one thing.  It seems they love to promote player driven play with their words but they work so hard to break up actual player content in favor of content that they direct.  That's pretty much my only opinion on the subject as the only people this is really going to hurt are the guys who have to set the jump bridges up and negotiate JB systems amongst allies.

-Meatay

No comments:

Post a Comment