15 March 2012

Remembering Those Early Days

 The new rookie ship models are out and they look pretty darn good.  I couldn't help but recall a little bit of that magic when I first launched EvE and received my little rookie ship.  Even though the old Velator was hit a few too many times by the ugly stick it always did have a special place in my heart.  While the new one looks a little too much like a furnace it's still much better, and the high def skin really makes an improvement.  The Ibis looks far far better than the old model though and the Amarr rookie ship appears to have just gotten a high def face lift which is perfectly fine.  The Minmatar newby ship also looks good but somehow I feel that a high def version of the original would look a bit better.


  Looks good though!

No comments:

Post a Comment