08 January 2010

Sorry: Hulkageddon Post

I knew it was a matter of time before I made a Hulkageddon post.  As much as I want to keep my little mining ship alive, this is a great thing.  Player events like this are too rare a sight.  Hats off to Helicity and Hulkageddon.

In what I like to consider a small jab at the gankers the AU-F miners took the roid fields on the inaugural night of Hulkageddon.  I would like to give a big thanks to our tactical guys for providing a combat presence just in case.  Thankfully it wasn't needed as either the combat pilots scared off the gankers or they didn't want to bother with us.  Either way I'm happy to report that we were able to have a nice op and get some new players experienced in a mixed fleet.  The threat of danger made this a very nice practice op for null-sec mining for the new members.

Good luck to the Hulkageddon crew, but I am keeping my mining lasers safely tucked away for a little while.



Edit:  For crying out loud people, at least don't make it this easy: http://hulkageddon2.griefwatch.net/?p=engagement&kill=659

No comments:

Post a Comment